Fascia and the Hip Live Online with Tom Myers and Eric Cressey
Course is full.
- February 12 – 12, 2023
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Course is full. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join.
Please join Cressey Sports Performance President Eric Cressey and Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers for a dynamic two hour livestream back-and-forth, in collaboration with Bill Parisi and the Fascia Training Academy.
In this exciting brand-new collaboration, we will cover:
- Essential Functional Hip Anatomy
- Common Sports Injuries – How ‘acute’ and ‘chronic’ interact
- BodyReading the Pelvis in relation to femur and spine
- Kinetic chains in the lower extremities and spine
- Live Q&A – bring your questions to Eric or Tom
- Get a better grasp of the complex stability /mobility equation from hip to spine
- See where (and how) pelvic compensation influences gait
- Learn to read common compensatory patterns in the pelvis
- Trace how issues can travel down into the legs, knees, feet, or up to the spine, rib cage, and neck
Based on their previous webinar on the shoulder, this webinar promises to be a lively dialogue between Tom, a theoretical anatomist, and Eric, a very practiced rehab specialist.
Sunday, February 12, 2023
12:00 – 2:00 PM EST
If you cannot take this course live, it will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants for 45 days after the course ends.
|Dates||Feb 12 – 12, 2023|
12:00 – 2:00 PM EST
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Eric Cressey|
|Tuition||Early bird price of $150 held until February 9, 2023 / $199 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||2 CEs NCBTMB; 2 CEs NPCP (PMA); 0.2 CEUs NASM; 2 CEs IASI Cat. 1|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
|Contact||Francesca at 888 546-3747|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.