Dissection Livestream Specialty Class: Brain, Spine, and Spinal Cord – Registration Closed
Course is full.
- June 5 – 5, 2021
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this course is now closed. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Anatomy Trains and Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment present 1-Day Dissection Livestream Specialty Class: Brain, Spine, and Spinal Cord with Tom Myers and Todd Garcia
In this special one day event, Master Dissector Todd Garcia and Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers will take you on a vivid tour of some of the deepest structures in human anatomy: the cranial nerves, brain, vertebral bodies and discs, and the spinal cord.
This course will be provided over zoom webinar with multiple camera views, live chat and Q&A. Recordings will be provided via password protected streaming access for 5 days.
This special dissection livestream format allows us to go more deeply into the relationships and applications to multiple manual and movement modalities, from athletic training to trauma resolution to osteopathy.
This course is open to all, but due to its advanced nature, some prior experience with dissection, especially our 4-day dissection livestream, is recommended.
***Please note this program is for the intellectually mature and involves unfixed human cadaver images***
Saturday, June 5th, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT and 3:00 -5:00 PM EDT (Eastern Standard Time, US). To find your local time zone, please convert using a time zone converter like this: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- All modules of this course will be recorded
- The recordings available to all registrants for 5 days of access, due to our agreements with the donor program
- You do not have to attend live in order to receive access to the recordings
- You can choose to attend some modules live and catch some on the recording and you will still receive access to all recordings
- You can receive a certificate of completion upon request after the course ends
- All time zones are Eastern Standard Time, US. Please use a time zone converter to check your local time.
Earns 4 CEs NCBTMB; 0.4 CECs NASM; 4 CEs IASI Cat. 1; 4 CECs NPCP (PMA)
Note: To ensure a high quality student experience, registration will CLOSE at 8PM EDT on Friday, June 4th
- Coronal, Sagittal, Lambdoid, and Squamous sutures.
- Dura mater.
- Arachnoid mater.
- Pia mater.
- Lateral ventricles.
- Thalamus. ( dependent on integrity of cerebrum )
- Basal ganglia. ( dependent on integrity of cerebrum ).
- Third ventricle.
- Falx cerebri.
- Tentorium cerebelli.
- Superior saggital sinus.
- Straight sinus.
- Transverse sinus.
- Fourth ventricle.
- Medulla oblongata.
- Cranial nerves 1 – 12.
- Vertebral, and Basilar arteries.
- Ventral surface of vertebral bodies.
- Vertebral discs.
- Spinal dura mater, arachnoid mater, and pia mater.
- Spinal cord.
- Conus medullaris.
- Cauda equina.
- Ventral, and dorsal nerve roots.
- Dorsal root ganglion.
- Denticulate ligament.
|Dates||Jun 5 – 5, 2021|
Daily schedule is
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 3:00 – 5:00 PM EDT
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Todd Garcia|
|Credits Earned||4 CEs NCBTMB; 0.4 CECs NASM; 4 CEs IASI Cat. 1; 4 CECs NPCP (PMA)|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.