Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / Breathing and Walking
Breathing and Walking
Course is over.
- August 9 – 11, 2016
- Walpole, ME USA
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
This three-day course offers the opportunity to deepen your mind-body connection with Mary Bond, author of The New Rules of Posture: How to Sit, Stand and Move in the Modern World, a ground-breaking book that re-defines posture as orienting activity rather than as body positioning. The workshop is designed for Structural Integration practitioners, massage therapists and other somatic movement professionals to gain body-reading confidence, skill in verbal cuing, and success in facilitating transformative body awareness, and in creating practical movement solutions for clients. Topics include:
- Movement explorations designed to deepen awareness of our selves as “fascial bodies.”
- Posture and movement as products of perceptual orientation.
- Biomechanical and functional relationships that link breathing and walking.
- Movement interventions and self-care practices that restore articulation to the spine, ease to breathing, and grace to gait.
|Dates||Aug 9 – 11, 2016|
|Location||Walpole, ME USA|
|Address||180 Clarks Clove Road|
Walpole, ME 04573
9:30 – 4:30 each day
|Tuition||$650 / $550 by July 8, 2016|
|Credits Earned||18 CEs NCBTMB; 18 CEs IASI Cat 2 / 18 CECs PMA pending approval|
|Cancellation Fee||Two months prior, $100 cancellation fee|
Six weeks prior, 50% refund
30 days or less, non-refundable
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.