Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / ATSI Mentorship with Tom Myers
ATSI Mentorship with Tom Myers
Course is over.
- January 16 – 19, 2023
- San Diego, CA, USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
We invite you to join Tom Myers, Anatomy Trains author and Structural Integration practitioner for 45+ years, for an in person hands-on mentorship exclusively for SI practitioners. No matter your length of experience, move to your next level with Tom’s insightful guidance.
Course is limited to 12 students.
- High quality touch, intention, and engagement. Ida said: “Seeing is touch at a distance”, so you can also say: “Touch is seeing up close.” Effective work requires both skills. How can we quiet ourselves, and get out of the way to see ‘objectively’ and form a good strategy for the session and for the series? Having solid anatomy at your fingertips is helpful, and being able to feel into which body systems – fascial, fluid, muscular, skeletal, nervous, etc. – with which we are interacting from moment to moment.
- Exploration of unique case studies: Please bring notes (and pictures if you have them + permission to share) from your most challenging cases, series or sessions. Dive deeper into specific strategies, approaches, and techniques for special clients – those with injuries, neurodivergence, post-partum issues, or other unique situations. How can we improve feeling and function around areas of fixation that can no longer change, like short legs or surgeries? or that they do not want to change, like musicians and sports enthusiasts?
- Coaching for BodyReading and postural awareness cues. Get easy with neutral language that usefully communicates what you are doing and why you are doing it. Build client trust, and learn tips to engage them as a full participant in SI work.
- Guidance for series work from differentiation to integration and beyond into an appropriate referral or advanced work.
Come get refreshed, inspired, and centered in developed SI work.
Course includes a group dinner with Tom
|Dates||Jan 16 – 19, 2023|
|Location||San Diego, CA, USA|
|Address||3680 Sixth Avenue|
San Diego, CA 92103
|Tuition||$1500, includes an exclusive dinner with Tom Myers|
|Credits Earned||28 CEs NCBTMB; 28 CEs IASI Cat 1|
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 30 days prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; less than 30 days prior, nonrefundable.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.