Structural Integration Mentorship for ATSI Parts 2 & 3 Grads with Tom Myers – Australia
- February 13 – 14, 2020
- Fremantle, WA, Australia
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
- Advanced skills
- Advanced BodyReading
- Advanced techniques
- Question & Answers
- What problems you are facing
- What frustrations you are facing
- How to combat these!
Who is this workshop for?
This course is open to Practitioners that have completed a minimum of ATSI Part 2, Structural Integration Practitioners, IASI members, or graduates of a recognised program in Structural Integration only. If you have questions about whether or not you qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dates||Feb 13 – 14, 2020|
|Location||Fremantle, WA, Australia|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand HQ|
|Address||2/5 Norfolk Street, Fremantle|
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Teacher(s)||Tom MyersMichael Polon|
|Cancellation Fee||TERMS & CONDITIONS|
• Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order
• A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit
• Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached
• Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to workshop – less 50%
• Cancellation less than four weeks prior to workshop – no refund
• Full refund of course fees if, for any reason, we cancel a workshop
+61 8 9335 5063
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.