Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / Structural Integration Mentorship for ATSI Parts 2 & 3 Grads with Tom Myers – Australia
Structural Integration Mentorship for ATSI Parts 2 & 3 Grads with Tom Myers – Australia
- February 13 – 14, 2020
- Fremantle, WA, Australia
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
This unique workshop will delve in to:
- Advanced skills
- Advanced BodyReading
- Advanced techniques
- Question & Answers
Tom will provide adequate time to deal with:
- What problems you are facing
- What frustrations you are facing
- How to combat these!
Take full advantage of this opportunity to gain first hand guidance from the legendary Tom Myers!
Who is this workshop for?
This course is open to Practitioners that have completed a minimum of ATSI Part 2, Structural Integration Practitioners, IASI members, or graduates of a recognised program in Structural Integration only. If you have questions about whether or not you qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dates||Feb 13 – 14, 2020|
|Location||Fremantle, WA, Australia|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand HQ|
|Address||2/5 Norfolk Street, Fremantle|
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Teacher(s)||Tom MyersMichael Polon|
|Cancellation Fee||TERMS & CONDITIONS|
• Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order
• A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit
• Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached
• Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to workshop – less 50%
• Cancellation less than four weeks prior to workshop – no refund
• Full refund of course fees if, for any reason, we cancel a workshop
+61 8 9335 5063
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.