Anatomy Trains WorkShare Summit
Course is over.
- July 18 – 20, 2016
- Walpole, ME USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
Come join our mini-conference on developments and applications of the Anatomy Trains map to manual therapy and movement. Enjoy:
- Presentations from Tom Myers including lectures on new discoveries in fascial research
- Faculty presentations on new developments and applications for the Anatomy Trains
- Break-out sessions for manual and movement application work
- Time for session exchange, sharing ‘body work in movement and manual therapy’
- Hang-out time for eating, swimming, and enjoying the sights of Maine in summertime
This gathering is specially priced because of the informal nature of the gathering, but also to allow as many ‘friends of Anatomy Trains’ to attend as possible – but space is limited by the size of our classroom, so please register early.
|Dates||Jul 18 – 20, 2016|
|Location||Walpole, ME USA|
|Address||180 Clarks Clove Road|
Walpole, ME 04573
9:00am – 5:00pm each day
|Cancellation Fee||Two months prior, $100 cancellation fee|
Six weeks prior, 50% refund
30 days or less, non-refundable
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.