Anatomy Trains: Using Fascial Properties to Effect Functional Movement
Y 79,800 / Y 89,800 after January 15, 2018
- Course Details
Assess body patterns in a new way and learn to improve your results through utilising the properties of the fascial webbing – and how it interacts with the neural and circulatory nets. The fascial properties of viscosity, elasticity, plasticity, and remodeling can all be enhanced through training and manual therapy work – so you will give better therapy and programming if you understand how the fascia responds to different kinds of loading and timing.
The Anatomy Trains map organises the muscles into larger functional fascial patterns that affect posture, gait, and performance in general. Learn to see the compensation patterns in the myofascial meridians, and how to employ your hands, movement and verbal cuing to improve function globally.
This course includes:
- A review of the Anatomy Trains, with an emphasis on the Spiral Line and Deep Front (Core) Line in gait
- Visual assessment of the lines – what’s short? what’s too long? what’s not activating?
- Manual therapy techniques for easing fascial adhesions and chronically short or over-loaded muscles
- Training effects: Training viscosity for impact sports, training elasticity for energy efficiency and resilience
- Using fascial plasticity to change length and glide in the tissue – stretch styles and deep-tissue work
- Understanding of the physiology of fascial remodeling in training and injury recovery
- Time for your questions and queries about fascia in training and movement
|Dates||Mar 10 – 11, 2018|
|Venue||ANNEXPAL HOENZAKA NANIWANOMIYA-Hall|
|Address||1-1-35, Iloenzaka, Chuo-ku Osaka-shi,|
Osaka, 540-0006, Japan
10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
|Tuition||Y 79,800 / Y 89,800 after January 15, 2018|
|Credits Earned||14 Credit Hours|
|Cancellation Fee||Please note that a cancellation fee of l0%, will be required immediately after acceptance of|
Application acceptance * l0% until January 15, 2018
From January l6th to February 28th 2018 50%
March l, 20I8 - 100% on the day
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.