Anatomy Trains Structural Essentials: ATSI Part I Intensive Netherlands – POSTPONED TO 2021
Early Bird £3,250.00 until 01.05.20 and £3,650.00 thereafter
- June 27 – July 12, 2020
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
Due to ongoing health concerns around Covid-19, this course has been postponed, with new dates TBD. For specific questions about this course, please contact our local sponsor, Benoit Knutsen at 0031615361683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have completed the prerequisite Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function course, we invite you take all 6 ATSI Part l: Structural Essentials courses in a continuous, intensive format, from the feet to the jaw in 15 days! This comprehensive format focuses on anatomy, body reading and techniques. immerse yourself in this essential education with a brilliant and energetic teaching team, providing strong skills and experience to take you to the next level of your practice:
- A coherent philosophy of manual and movement therapy in the 21st century
- BodyReading (visual assessment of pattern) vocabulary and practice
- Regional Anatomy and Myofascial Meridians
- Fascial Release Techniques – introduction, body mechanics, with plenty of hands-on practice and guidance
Note: Please do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until you have received final confirmation that the workshop is running
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.