Anatomy Trains in Motion
$810AUD / $900AUD after 28 July 2017
- September 8 – 10, 2017
- Broome, Western Australia
- This course is intended for Movement Professionals (ATiM).
- Course Details
Anatomy Trains in Motion is a course specifically designed for modern movement teachers and therapists, who want to expand their professional horizon and expertise in structural integration through movement.
Whatever your movement modality – Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, Dance – Anatomy Trains in Motion offers skills that will add a new dimension to your teaching and practice.
While traditional anatomy is static, Anatomy Trains is dynamic and interconnected like the human body, which is in constant motion. Thomas Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept moves beyond mechanical ‘cause and effect’ actions of muscles to integrative relational connections of real life functional movement.
At the heart of this course are the Myofascial Meridians and their immense value as a body map for movement teachers. Understanding their anatomy, workings, sensory qualities and relationships are invaluable teaching skills that will transform your view on body reading, lesson planning and cueing.
|Dates||Sep 8 – 10, 2017|
|Location||Broome, Western Australia|
9:00am – 5:00pm each day
|Tuition||$810AUD / $900AUD after 28 July 2017|
|Credits Earned||24 Hours|
|Cancellation Fee||TERMS & CONDITIONS|
• Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order
• A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit
• Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached
• Cancellation up to six weeks prior to workshop – full refund - $100 admin fee
• Cancellation up to four weeks prior to workshop – less 30%
• Cancellation up to two weeks prior to workshop – less 50%
• No refund will be given for cancellation less than 1 week prior to workshop
• Full refund of course fees if, for any reason, we cancel a workshop
+61 415 707 130
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.