Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function
- March 24 – 26, 2017
- Taichung, Taiwan
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands. In this new and expanded 21-hour workshop format you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body. You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many knock-on effects elsewhere.
This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them.
This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching
deeper issues in the tissues.
Note: This course is a prerequisite for taking the Fascial Release for Structural Balance Series (see below). It is also the pre-requisite for the KMI Professional Certification Training.
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function / Fascial Release for Structural Balance (FRSB) Program
- Functional, Fascial and Structural approaches in one program
- Understand how the body really moves,
- Break the myths of anatomy and physiology
- And learn to make the appropriate changes to maximize efficiency.
Begin your journey with: Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function
Continue your journey with:
The FRSB Series. These regional intensives combine global postural assessment with movement and manual techniques for efficient and long-lasting results. Each of the 6 FRSB classes is based on consistent functional movement concepts, applied to everyday movement and our new understanding of myofascial efficiency and whole body response. Important research findings are integrated into the presentations, along with cutting-edge applications that can be used for clients on your next day in clinic.
Designed for the busy therapist, the FRSB workshops are most easily absorbed in the order outlined below but you can do them in any order as time permits.
- Arches and the Legs – 3 days
- Fans of the Hip – 2 ½ days
- Abdomen, Chest and Breath – 2 ½ days
- Tensegrity Spine – 2 ½ days
- Shoulders & Arms – 2 ½ days
- Head, Neck & Jaw – 2 days
|Dates||Mar 24 – 26, 2017|
|Venue||Taiwan Institute of Research|
9:00am-5:00pm each day
|Credits Earned||24 CEs|
|Cancellation Fee||• Cancellation up to six weeks prior to workshop – full refund - $100 admin fee|
• Cancellation up to four weeks prior to workshop – less 30%
• Cancellation up to two weeks prior to workshop – less 50%
• No refund will be given for cancellation less than 1 week prior to workshop
• Full refund of course fees UNLESS, for any reason, we cancel a workshop
|Contact||+61 415 707 130|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.