Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function with Tom Myers
$450 (+ room and meals)
- December 5 – 8, 2019
- Stockbridge, MA, USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
Held at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns as you create lasting fascial change with your hands. Tom Myers offers a revolutionary map with practical results that helps you see and understand bodies in terms of postural patterns, and shows you how to trace the lines of strain and develop strategies to deal with them.
In this program, which combines Anatomy Trains theory with structural and functional anatomy and analysis, you learn
- About the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body
- The latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- The 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns.
Return home with new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues and assess your clients in a new way.
|Dates||Dec 5 – 8, 2019|
|Location||Stockbridge, MA, USA|
|Venue||Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health|
|Address||57 Interlaken Road|
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Thursday 7:30–9:30 pm
Daily 8:30–12:00 pm 1:00–5:30 pm
Sunday 8:30–11:30 am
|Tuition||$450 (+ room and meals)|
|Credits Earned||21 CEs NCBTMB; 21 CECs PMA|
|Cancellation Fee||Please see Kripalu for cancellation policy.|
413.448.3152 (international and local)
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.