Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Technique Review with Tom Myers
8 spots left
- Course Details
Anatomy Trains is thrilled to partner with Institut Axis for this exciting workshop!
Please note: Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel requires proof of vaccination against Covid-19 to enter the premises. Details will be provided to registrants.
This one-day intensive is focused solely on manual therapy skills and techniques, not theory.
Specifically designed for those who completed the Anatomy Trains Structure and Function Live Online program, this day completes the in-person hands-on portion of the course.
This class is also open to those who have taken the in-person course previously, to reinforce technique and build sensitivity and effectiveness.
- Feeling into fascia: Depth, direction, duration
- Using your tools appropriately: Fingertips, easy fist, forearm, elbow
- Body mechanics: Feel more, get more done, be less tired via efficient use of your body
- Demonstration and supervised practice for a dozen foundational Fascial Release techniques
- Table work, bench work, and home-work: Appropriate client position and movements
- Contraindications and modifications for special cases
Prerequisite: Attendance of an Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function in person course or Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Live Online training. You will receive an email with preparation details upon registration.
|Dates||Oct 24 – 24, 2021|
|Location||Montreal, QC, Canada|
|Venue||Le Centre Sheraton Montreal|
9 AM – 5:30 PM
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 15 days prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; less than 15 days prior, nonrefundable.|
|Contact||Francesca at +1-207-563-7121 or live chat on our website|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.