Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
3 spots left
- October 26 – 28, 2018
- Newton, MA, USA
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands. In this new and expanded 21-hour workshop format you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body. You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many knock-on effects elsewhere.
This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them.
This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
Note: This course is a prerequisite for taking the pre-requisite for the ATSI Professional Certification Training.
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function / Structural Essentials Program
- Functional, Fascial and Structural approaches in one program
- Understand how the body really moves,
- Break the myths of anatomy and physiology
- And learn to make the appropriate changes to maximize efficiency.
It is strongly recommended to take the Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function course before taking the SE courses. Familiarity with the Anatomy Trains lines and concepts is key to getting the most from the program
Begin your journey with: Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Continue your journey with:
The Structural Essentials Series. These regional intensives combine global postural assessment with movement and manual techniques for efficient and long-lasting results. Each of the 6 SE classes is based on consistent functional movement concepts, applied to everyday movement and our new understanding of myofascial efficiency and whole body response. Important research findings are integrated into the presentations, along with cutting-edge applications that can be used for clients on your next day in clinic.
Designed for the busy therapist, the SE workshops are most easily absorbed in the order outlined below but you can do them in any order as time permits.
- Arches and the Legs – 3 days
- Fans of the Hip – 2 ½ days
- Abdomen, Chest and Breath – 2 ½ days
- Tensegrity Spine – 2 days
- Shoulders & Arms – 2 days
- Head, Neck & Jaw – 2 days
Please check with the office to before making non-refundable travel arrangements, on the chance that the course is under-enrolled and may be canceled.
|Dates||Oct 26 – 28, 2018|
|Location||Newton, MA, USA|
|Venue||Greater Boston School of Massage|
|Address||796 Beacon Street, 2nd fl.|
Newton Centre, MA 02459
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
|Tuition||$450 / $500 after September 28, 2018|
|Credits Earned||21 CEs NCBTMB|
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 8 weeks prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; Less than 8 weeks and up to 4 weeks prior 50% refund; less than 30 days prior nonrefundable|
|Contact||For payment questions, Becky or Francesca at 888-546-3747|
For logistics and last minute registration questions, Stephanie at 973-917-3072
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.