Anatomy Trains in Motion Introductory Workshop Live Online
- February 10 – 10, 2023
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
The Anatomy Trains in Motion Introductory Workshop is for movement professionals and therapists who would like to get an insight into the Anatomy Trains body map in relation to fascia-focused movement training. With in-depth understanding of contemporary functional anatomy, you add a new dimension to your own practice, your teaching and therapy work for the benefit of your clients.
What You Can Expect
During this introductory workshop, you get tangible insights into the Anatomy Trains in Motion concept:
- Get an overview of the 12 myofascial meridians
- Learn and experience the muscles, fascial structures, and primary functions of the Superficial Back Line (SBL) with a specifically designed Slings in Motion exercise sequence
- Understand and experience the Achilles tendon as an elastic spring within the SBL
- Deepen your appreciation for how integral anatomy supports purposeful movement teaching
- One Pilates/Yoga mat
- Two soft massage balls (Ø 12cm), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Balls
Nice to Have
- One kneeling pad, for example: Slings Kneeling Pad
- Two soft massage domes (Ø 11cm, 6cm height), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Domes
Review the Content
This workshop will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to the workshop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.