Anatomy Trains in Motion Introductory Workshop Live Online
- June 24 – 24, 2022
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
The Anatomy Trains in Motion Introductory Workshop has a rich and condensed format. It is for movement professionals and therapists who would like to experience Anatomy Trains in Motion and learn what it is all about.
Anatomy Trains in Motion is an in-depth course for movement and bodywork professionals who love integral anatomy and body-minded exercise applications that relate to real-life in all of its dimensions. This resource-oriented anatomy education focusses on the qualities of Thomas W. Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept that enhance everyday functionality and vitality as well as somatic resourcefulness; therefore self-healing.
During this introductory workshop, we aim to inspire you by giving tangible insights into the Anatomy Trains in Motion concept.
- Get an overview of the 12 myofascial meridians
- Learn and experience the muscles, fascial structures, and primary functions of the Superficial Back Line (SBL) with a specifically designed Slings in Motion exercise sequence
- Understand and experience the Achilles tendon as an elastic spring within the SBL
- Deepen your appreciation for how integral anatomy supports purposeful movement teaching
- Movement professionals and therapists
- Certification in movement or therapy
Training Tools Needed
- One Pilates/Yoga mat
- Two spikey soft massage balls (Ø 12cm), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Balls
Nice to Have
- One kneeling pad, for example: Slings Kneeling Pad
- Two soft massage domes (Ø 11cm, 6cm height), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Domes
This workshop will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to the workshop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.