Anatomy Trains & BodyReading
- Course Details
Learn about myofascial tissue and its role, see it in context with other systems. See how the body incorporates stability through the Anatomy Train lines to create easy and graceful movement. Learn to spot restriction or weakness in one that can have many knock-on effects throughout the body.
This workshop introduces you primarily to the four ‘cardinal’ lines – Superficial Front and Back, Lateral and Spiral. For each of the lines we will teach you a range of movement assessments and learn the basics of Fascial Release Technique. This workshop blends the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil and the Stretch / Shortening Cycle for movement efficiency, combining BodyReading (visual assessment) through Anatomy Trains map, leading to both structural and functional analysis and interventions
This is an exciting and fun workshop delivered with your practice in mind – you will have usable skills by the end of the two days.
- Introduce the AT lines in static posture and introduces functional movement assessment.
- Understand many of the roles of the fascial tissues in the body
- Introduce Tom Myers’ unique style of BodyReading, letting you clearly see skeletal dynamics
and how the Anatomy Trains slings handle the adjustments of the skeleton.
- How does the shoulder relate to the opposite foot? – why we need to assess the whole body if
we are to make a lasting change
- Learn to accurately palpate fascial areas through feeling different qualities of tissue
- Movement analysis will be utilized to further aid the vision of the fascial layers gliding.
- To relate global and local tensegrity – in-series as well as in-parallel tensioning – to
understand the necessity of balancing locally as well as the overall posture.
- Illustrated lecture
- Open inquiry atmosphere; questions encouraged; high degree of vitality and humour
- Participants will exchange palpation and practice BodyReading (visual assessment) on one
another under supervised analysis of instructor and assistants.
Much more research will be referenced showing the roles of fascia in the body, making this an up to date and highly effective skill-building workshop
|Dates||Mar 25 – 26, 2017|
9:00am – 5:00pm
|Credits Earned||14 CEs|
|Cancellation Fee||Cancellation must be in written form.|
Without written cancellation 100% of tuition as damages.
Till 6 weeks before beginning of the course $100 cancellation.
From the 6th to the 4th week before beginning of the course $200.
Within 4 weeks before beginning of the course 100% as damages.
0090 (532) 291 74 34
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.