Advanced Myofascial Strategies for Common Postural Inefficiencies
NTD $37,000 / NTD $40,000 after Feb. 23, 2018
- Course Details
Presented by Tom Myers
This workshop is open to licensed manual therapists of all types. Be prepared to disrobe; we will work on each other in underwear. Shorts or a bathing costume will also be fine.
Learn to ‘melt’ dense and adhesed fascial layers, lengthen and open fascial sheets, and how to order your manual interventions for best results. This course will focus on righting the relationship between the rib cage and pelvis (and the respiratory and pelvic diaphragms) for minimum pain and maximum performance.
- Key areas of the thoracolumbar fascia
- How to work with the mid-dorsal hinge
- The role of the psoas and psoas complex in lumbopelvic stability
- Gentle breath enhancement interventions
- Strategies for working with common postural patterns of lordosis, kyphosis, anterior pelvic shift, posterior rib cage tilt, and thoracolumbar rotations
|Dates||Mar 15 – 16, 2018|
|Location||Taichung City, Taiwan|
|Venue||Nan Shan Education & Training Center|
|Address||No. 300, Chenggong W. Rd., Wuri|
Dist., Taichung City, Taiwan
9:00 am – 5:30 pm each day
|Tuition||NTD $37,000 / NTD $40,000 after Feb. 23, 2018|
|Credits Earned||14 Credit Hours|
|Cancellation Fee||Cancellations before March 12, 2018 (inclusive) will be fully refunded.|
Cancellations after March 12, 2018 (inclusive) will result in a 50% refund of course fee.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.