Bachelor Physiotherapy (Sydney)
Gavin has spent the last 20 years searching for a clinical model that supports his patient’s postural system. Now termed the neuro-myofascial web, it’s a highly plastic system which is continually adapting and remodeling.
Gav has studied with pain scientists, physiotherapists, dentists, osteopaths, chiropractors, myofascial specialists, podiatrists and acupuncturists and has created a uniquely holistic clinical environment at Eastwest.
Following a long term interest in structural bodywork, Gav completed 500 hours training in KMI Structural Integration.
- 1994 Bachelor in physiotherapy
- 1999 Acupuncture Training Program
- 2003 ICB Lower Limb Biomechanics
- 2005 Clinical Director of the Foot Alignment Clinic
- 2001 Ridgway Method Recognised Practitioner
- 2001 Ortho Postural Dentistry
- 2012 NOI Neural Mobilisation
- 2015 KMI Structural Integration