Structural Integration Training Application
ATSI Registration Guidelines and Prerequisites
- Acceptance into this program is entirely at the discretion of Anatomy Trains.
- All applications must be submitted with photo, certificates and deposit in order to be considered.
- All parts must be taken in sequential order. In addition, there are the following prerequisites:
Part I Requirements:
- Prior attendance at an “Anatomy Trains for Manual Therapists”, “Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function”, or an “Anatomy Trains I & II” workshop is required.
- Documented receipt of a Structural Integration series (ATSI (KMI), Rolfing®, Hellerwork®, or the like) must be completed by Part I. If there are no practitioners in your area, please contact Anatomy Trains to arrange to receive sessions during Parts I & II.
Part II / III Requirements:
- Three years practical experience in manual therapy after graduation from a recognized training program (exceptions are possible, but must be discussed with Anatomy Trains well in advance).
- Part 1 or Parts 1 and 2 may be taken on their own by qualified persons for personal or professional development. Preference is given to students enrolled in all three parts.
- Minimum enrollment numbers must be met in order for any course to commence as scheduled. Please refrain from securing travel arrangements until such announcement is made – usually no less than 8 weeks prior to class start dates.
- Tuition policy and Payment Plan are available by request through the office. If you have any questions or concerns about the policy please contact Anatomy Trains to discuss it prior to submitting your application. Tuition is due in full prior to the first day of class, unless a payment plan schedule has been established. There is an early registration discount for all three parts of $1000, as well as a $1500 discount for paying in full for all three parts by the early registration date.