The KMI program is an unparalleled education in deep bodywork. KMI’s assessments, strategies, protocols, and techniques allow you to make profound and progressive changes, whatever your client base – pain relief, performance enhancement, sport, or self-improvement.
The KMI protocol is a series of deep bodywork sessions (courses) that works progressively through the entire body; first surface, then core, then bringing the two together in integrated harmony. You will learn a wide vocabulary of touch and movement skills in the service of your client’s ease, balance, and length – and a vivid, accurate kinesthetic body image.
Drawing on many sources, and grounded in the arts, evolution, embryology, anthropology, fascial research,and the emerging science of body tissue plasticity, Our premier KMI training workshop offers a rich playground for self-discovery, as well as a platform for a lifetime’s career in meaningful interaction with your chosen client base.
- Learn a wide vocabulary of touch and movement skills to promote ease, balance, and grace, in an open-inquiry learning environment that respects all backgrounds and learning styles.
- The KMI training is built around a series of 12 deep bodywork sessions that work progressively through the entire body – core and sleeve.
- Massage therapists, bodyworkers, osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists, and manually-talented movement practitioners have all found emotionally, intellectually, and physically satisfying careers with KMI. Apply the Anatomy Trains myofascial map to restore the body’s natural ease in gravity and evoke a vivid, complete body image.
- KMI blends the pioneering work of Ida Rolf with the movement patterning of Moshe Feldenkrais and the global insights of Buckminster Fuller. KMI draws on many sources – grounded in the arts, evolution, embryology, anthropology, fascial research,and the emerging science of body tissue plasticity.
- KMI training offers a rich playground for self-discovery, as well as a platform for a lifetime’s journey of meaningful interaction. Make a difference that makes a difference.
Request More Information
Yes, have someone contact me about the KMI course.