Anatomy Trains in Motion Learning Cards
- Reviews (0)
Inside this box you will find 80 learning cards that will assist your study of the integral anatomy of the Anatomy Trains body map in relation to body-minded movement.
A beautifully designed full-color set of cards in a sturdy keepsake box, the set comes shrink-wrapped, perfect for gift giving.
Education in a Box
The first set of cards:
- gives tips on how to use this learning tool.
- outlines the rules of the game.
- shows and lists the fascial roundhouses.
- summarizes general training aims for the myofascial meridians.
For each Anatomy Trains line there is a set of corresponding cards that:
- show the course and list the myofascial anatomy.
- can be used for drawing and writing to solidify the understanding.
- summarize postural and myofascial movement functions.
- state sensory qualities.
- apply the anatomy of the myofascial meridians to a body-minded movement sequence.
- sum up specific training aims
- describe additional training considerations.
The last two sets of cards give you an insight into:
- fascia as an influential perceptual system.
- Slings Myofascial Training and structural integration through movement.