Anatomy Trains 2-Day Dissection 2020
- Course Details
For Manual Therapists and Movement Professionals
The new 2-day Anatomy Trains Dissection course introduces you to what actually goes on under the skin, contrasted with what you see in anatomy books. ‘Autopsy’ means ‘see for yourself’ – come see for yourself how the body really looks, feels and moves. The emphasis is on fascia and movement, but we expose nerves, muscles, joints, and organs as well.
This course circulates among three stations:
- Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers demonstrates fascial layering, glide, and force transmission, as well as properties of viscosity, elasticity, plasticity, and remodeling.
- Master Dissector and laboratory director Todd Garcia demonstrating superb dissection technique while teaching classical anatomy.
- Practice your own dissection project, get to know the dissection tools and techniques, and see what you came to see with Anatomy Trains Certified teachers Lauri Nemetz and Holly Clemens.
This course is suitable as an introduction to our more comprehensive 5-day fascial dissections, or as a refresher for those who have already taken the 5-day.
Unique features of this course:
- Untreated cadavers – no chemical smell, experience full articular range-of-motion
- You work yourself, it’s not just show-and-tell by experts
- Tom Myers’s unique perspective on body systems and movement
- Todd Garcia’s masterful dissection skills and openness to anatomical discovery
- Fully supportive somato-emotional atmosphere
|Dates||Oct 17 – 18, 2020|
|Location||Boulder, CO, USA|
|Venue||Laboratory for Anatomical Enlightenment|
|Address||5401 Western Ave, Boulder, CO. 80301|
9:00 am – 5:30 pm each day
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Lauri Nemetz, Holly Clemens|
|Credits Earned||15 CEs NCBTMB and IASI Cat 1; 15 CECs PMA|
|Cancellation Fee||Tuition includes a $250 non-refundable deposit. 50% refund for cancellation up to August 14th, 2020. Due to our investment in the donor cadavers, tuition is non-refundable after August 14th.|
|Contact||Anatomy Trains Office|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.